WE ASKED FOLLOWING QUERIES FREQUENTLY…
Technological advancements have led to improved audio/video communication quality on the Internet which has led to major growth in online education. Studying online is also very convenient and adjusts to everyone’s schedule. Students have the ability to complete their course from their own pace. This system is well recognized in the USA, UK, EU as well as all over countries in the world.
We have all qualified and well-mannered teachers. We teach with the help of modern technologies, including: Skype, email, Power point, and PDF materials. Our lessons are held in innovative and powerful software which makes e-learning easier. Our qualified teachers have certificates in memorization of the holy Quran (Hafiz-e-Quran), Ijaza and Tajweed as well as certificates to teach Arabic as a Foreign Language. We also provide 24/7 services. Additionally, we have female teachers for sisters and our lessons are held in full segregation.
- The fee is minimal and you can pay in many ways directly online without visiting any distant learning institute.
- There is discount for two or more than two members of the family.
- Add the teacher’s account in Skype.
- At the scheduled appointment of the lesson, the student joins the teacher on Skype, Imo, Viber, WhatsApp etc for one-to-one session then will call to student in time.
- Each class duration 30 min usually.
- Desktop (PC) or Laptop
- Download Skype software
- Internet connection (minimum speed of 1mb is recommended)
- Headset with microphone
- Webcam, if you want to be seen by the teacher (recommended but not mandatory
Our contact number and email address are given to our “Contact Us” Web page. However, if you face such situation- simply dial our Imo, Viber, WhatsApp number +8801519393190 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org we will solve issue insa Allah.