Usually in most of the Arab Muslim families, when a child grows up and starts speaking; they send them to the nearest Quran center to start memorizing and learning the Quran. But, what are the steps of memorizing the Quran? And what can Muslims who do not find traditional Islamic centers do?
Learning Quran online becomes the key facility for Muslim boys and girls. Parents will not be vulnerable to any time or money lost; they will not be overtaken by any bad weather changes, and will no longer worry about long distances between him and the Masjid or the Quran center.
By online Quran teacher kids can memorize comfortably from home. Muslim should prepare for Quran memorizing over Skype; he has to put in mind some steps. Before going to memorize Quran, Muslim should have a good intention (Niyyah). Muslim should think that his Hefz and his learning of the Quran is for the sake Allah, to make Allah satisfied with him. They should be free from wanting people satisfaction and opinion. Intention should be pure and dedicated to his Allah the Almighty. Also should be insistent and determined to memorize the Quran, and not to give up for any reason. Parents should continue under any pressure or reason, even he might sometimes make his hefz shorter, but he shall not stop memorizing.
When you start learning and memorizing the Quran, there are some steps that help you to memorize the Quran.
- Make a “Wadu” to read every day; that Wadu will help you in memorizing Inshallah.
- Try to make your Hefz or memorization every day as possible as you can.
- Try to have new Hefz every day, and be sure to have a revision for your old Hefz to keep your memorization in mind.
- The best time for memorizing is the time before and after Al-Fajr till the sunset.
- Better for you to use to memorize from a specific copy of Mushaf, and not to change it because that makes your memorizing and revising easier.
- Reciting what you have memorized in your prayer will help you to keep it in your mind also.
- Try to see the translation of the Quran that will impress and influence you, and it will help you in memorizing and reading.
- The last important role, but not the least is repeating, and practicing; the golden role. This is the most important thing to do (repeat) if you want to keep your Hefz in mind.
- You should have a company that can encourage you; a friend, a brother, a sister, or a relative.
“The best copy Mushaf that we can recommend for you, is Almadinah Mushaf; try also not to change the place or the center you are memorizing at if it works well for you and helps you, for the same reason.”
Memorizing Quran Online at Quran Web Teaching
You now can join Quran Web Teaching, and enjoy memorizing Quran online with the most qualified Quran teachers. Quran Web Teaching is the best to fit your schedule. Just enroll your name in our academy and confirm class schedule and then start the Quran memorizing program step by step that is set to help you learning and memorizing Quran online classes.