Importance of this course
Religious concepts and practices include the Five Pillars of Islam, which are obligatory acts of worship, and following Islamic law (sharia), which touches on virtually every aspect of life and society, from banking and welfare to women and the environment. The cities of Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem are home to the three holiest sites in Islam.
Islam as a Complete Package – Three Aspects
Islam is a complete way of life, sent by Allah in the form of revelation by means of Prophet Muhammad (s). As such it covers the three essential needs of human life: physical, intellectual and spiritual. These three aspects of the faith are known individually as:
1 Islam – Divine law; 2 Imān – Belief; 3 Iħsān – Ethics and moral character.
Insa Allah- participants get knowledge over the followings:
- Belief in the Oneness of God
- Five pillars of Islam
- Belief in the Angels of God.
- Belief in the Books of God
- Six Kalima is Islam.
- Belief in the Prophets or Messengers of God.
- Belief in the Day of Judgment.
- Belief in the Divine Decree.
- The five pillars or acts of worship in Islam.
- Any other topic according to demand of participants.